Welcome to ProtoQuilt

Welcome to ProtoQuilt and Happy Worldwide Quilting Day! 
In my home studio, I am working hard to refine my paper pieced blocks and to open up my Etsy shop.
The grand opening day of my Etsy shop will be next Saturday, March 23rd. 
I plan to sell my patterns through Craftsy as well.
Here is the preview of some of my patterns that are coming soon.














(Antique Key)















(Cactus)















(Picture Frame)



I already have two patterns that are free to download on my blog. 
This cute Vintage Suitcase pattern is one of them.


















I am so excited to share my patterns with quilters all over the world.
Stay posted! 

- Joanne KM

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.