New Addition: Airplane block

First of all, there is an announcement to make! I made an update to my Etsy shop. All of my PDF files can now be instantly downloaded after purchase, just like in Craftsy. I am really happy about that! 

Now, the new block of this week is the Airplane block. I was inspired to design this block by remembering the airport symbols and by looking at some amazing graphic posters on Wander Blog
























This airplane block is meant to be friendly for grown up travelers just as much for little boys. You could definitely make a travel themed quilt with this Airplane block and the Vintage Suitcase block. I would also like to add that this block was revised multiple times until I got the final approval of my husband. He is very particular about the shape of an airplane. 



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.