Grand Opening of ProtoQuilt

I am very happy to announce that ProtoQuilt has finally launched the Etsy shop. There are 8 patterns available as of today, and I will try to add at least one new pattern per week. Each pattern only costs $2.50. I think it's a bargain, and I hope that many of you will use my patterns to learn how to paper piece and make fantastic projects with them.

If any of you do finish a project with my patterns, please e-mail me the photos, for I would love to share them on my blog. My e-mail is protoquilt@gmail.com

Screen shot of my Etsy shop
Another big news is that my patterns are also available through Craftsy. 
Advantage of buying my pattern through Craftsy is that you will get to instantly download the PDF file. If you purchase my pattern through Etsy shop, I will e-mail you the PDF file within 24 hours.

screen shot of my craftsy pattern store

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.